Neonatal Update 2018 Young Investigator Awards
• Awards will be made to up to two outstanding young investigators to present a 20 minute résumé of their research achievements at the Neonatal Update 2018, and discuss the relevance of their past and future work to neonatal medicine.
• The award will cover registration, return economy class travel and accommodation for up to 3 nights, to enable attendance at the Neonatal Update 2018.
• Applicants may be clinical or non-clinical, and either in a training grade, or not more than 3 years from substantive Consultant or Senior Lecturer appointment, or equivalent.
• Awards will be judged competitively; no award will be made in the event that a satisfactory standard of application is not received.
Your application should be sent to with the subject heading “YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD”. It should arrive no later than 09:00 GMT, 24 September 2018 and should contain these 3 elements as separate attachments:
1) Your name, professional qualifications, year of birth, current appointment, previous appointments, current employing institution and email address.
2) A summary of no more than 600 words, of your research achievements, the relevance of your work to neonatal medicine (referencing your publications), and details of your future planned research, followed by a list of your publications.
3) A letter from your current Head of Department confirming your appointment and your ability to present your work in fluent English, to an international audience.
PLEASE NOTE ALL REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY
Further enquiries: The Symposium Office, Imperial College London
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7594 2150 E:
This site is maintained by The Symposium Office. We never sell our database to third parties.
Content: © 2018 The Symposium Office Web design & technology: © 2018 elderberry